Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the characters in GossipGirl seem very real and believeable. They all are very typical teenagers where most happen to be very rich and are able to do whatever they please. Almost all of them act very snobby except those who are not part of the very rich and famous.Everyone that is there is there because they have fashion designors as moms or famous lawyers as dads. Jenny and her big brother Dan go to a very rich and prestigous private school but they are there on a scholorship. The other characters such as Blair, Serena, Nate, and Chuck are the ones whose parents pay for their education. But all of them have problems that any other teenager might have. The problems that these characters have are problems that any teenager could relate to. Jenny, who doesnt have much money wants to fit in with the in- crowd; Nate was caught buying drugs and now has to go to rehab; Serena and Blair have a unofficial best friend competition going on.One of the characters who remind me of someone i know is Serena. Serena reminds me of my big sister jennifer. Both of them have a pressence that is as if nothing is wrong in their world; everthing is perfect. Both of them have a unofficial battle with their best friends because they want their friend to have a downfall because they seem so perfect.
***Would you be jealous of your best friend if she appeared to be "too perfect"?***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my best friend appeared to be prefect I wouldn't feel jealous, I would be more annoyed than anything. Our faws are what make us unique and without them I think we would all be pretty boaring indiviuals, don't you think:)!

$DANNY$ said...

I AGREE WITH KAYSHA I WOUDNT BE SO MUCH JEALOUS I WOULD ACTUALLY BE HAPPY FOR HER.SINCE I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM GOOD AT IN BELIEVE MORE IN MYSELF.

Mr. Malley said...

R'eon...no assessment so this is your graded response. I like the look at these characters. Formatting problems aside, good effort.

Mr. Malley said...

oops...90