Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In GossipGirl, I was pulled toward Jenny and Blair. They both are in some few ways similar but mostly different. I was pulled toward Jenny alot more because she was trying really hard to be something she really was not. Jenny really to fit in with Blair and her girls but they never really paid her too much attention. Blair and her friends would treat Jenny really wrong making her do stupid pranks as if to "initiate" her into the group. Jenny really would try hard to do these stupid things so she could fit in with the popular girls. As i was reading this book, i would begin to feel sorry for Jenny. She would really really try hard to get into Blair's clique. Jenny would try to sit and talk to the girls and they would ignore her. The girls would even go as far as walk away from her when she tried to eat lunch with them.
As far as Blair, I was drawn to her for something different. Blair really was trying to a certain college. She really messed up her inyterview for the college so when she was offered another, she really went all out. Blair went shopping and even got a brand new hair cut. But she didnt expect to fall in love with her interviewer. he was a older guy who happened to be one of her dads friends. I was drawn to Blair because the was she was acting was a facination to me. I dont know anyone who acts the way she does and it was weird to me. Blair acts over-dramatic and really thought that the guy really wanted to be with her.
I think I was drawn to Jenny because I felt sympathetic to how she was being treated. She was treated so bad and she still wanted to be friends with the girls who did her wrong. There were times in the story where I wished I could really help her or give her advice about those girls and how she should be treated. with Blair I also wanted to give her advice on how to have a good interview. She shouldnt have tried to get into a relationship with her the person who has such a impact on her future.
***How far would you go to fit in with the most popular, most evul girls of the school?***

1 comment:

$DANNY$ said...

I WOLD NOT GO FAR FOR NOHING IF YOU CANT LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM THEN WHY WOULD I TRY TO BE SOMETHING ELSE JUST TO FIT IN AND THAT CASE ITS NOT REALLY WORTH IT