Thursday, May 8, 2008

After speaking with my English teacher I decided slightly alter my question. I really want to know what women can do to prevent themselves from being victimized? I started my search in trying to find out the different ways men victimize women.

I feel like women let there self become victimized because they swallow there pride and let men get there way. Women tend to fall more for the words then what they really want in a man. Men have the upperhand because they lower them in with than upper ego mantality. Most women will fall more for a guy thats spending money and saying what they want to hear and they think they are using them when they are becoming the victim.

Now moving on I found a article that relate to how women view casual sex compared to men: Eden, Dawn. "Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men." January 14, 2007 .

Another way a women can become a victim is if they are manipulative a recent article relates to this:
Feeny, Katherine. "Are modern men more manipulative than women?." January 22, 2008 .

No comments: