Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Business Administration: Week 3

As I continue on my search to discovering if a degree in business administration is right for me, I realize that my search is almost complete. With every week that passes I find myself being buried in more information that continues to please me. I really am interested in pursuing a degree in business now and I only have a few unanswered questions left. Like I already know what the salaries are like for graduates but what jobs can I look forward to? And even more important would I enjoying working in those positions? So I went to WikiAnswers, there I found that, "Any entry level office type job might be a possibility. Accounting, Human Resources, Customer Service, Sales, Receptionist, or Administrative Assistant." for business graduates (What jobs...?). I like this answer because it means that I have an wide ranger of occupational Fields to choose from. Which really suites me because I like the feeling of freedom I get from having different options available to me, this way I will never feel trapped into something I am not like to do. What's even better is that I like all the jobs listed because I get to work hands on with the community no matter which one I choose. I'm a people person and always wanted a job that included interaction with lots of different people on a daily bases. Also the websites says that with a degree in business, one can "Either go on to higher degrees or work your way up." This means that as I continue with my education and work experience my rank in a company will only rise to better positions and I won't be stuck with the same boring job the rest of my life, but instead be able to continue challenging myself.

All signs point to YES, when it comes down to if a business degree is right for me! I think I have found my calling.


"What jobs can you get with an associate's degree in business administration?." wikiAnswers. 8 May 2008 http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_jobs_can_you_get_with_an_associate's_degree_in_business_administration

4 comments:

ASHLEY said...

It seems to me that yoou really are intereseted in your topic and that this might even be for you, But maybe you should just look a lilbit deeper in to it and even go out therer and get interview and stuff so you can see what its really about cause maybe this is the right path.I would like to see where you are going and what dissitions you will make so i will be comeing back and looking at more of your blogs.

Mr. Malley said...

Kaysha, love the search and the info. Great job so far.

Efrain said...

Good blog i hope that u find your essential question. GOOD JOB

Chapichupandra said...

Business Administration Education


I like your style. It's actually not on the course itself but rather if the course fits you. It's good to know that you see first if the course Business Administration is good for you or not. See what you really want and use it as a guide on deciding what course you really want.