Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Final reflection

Final Reflection:Why do men take advantage of women?
At the beginning of the research I did not know where I was at with this question. So I decided to look more into this question and do more research. Many answers came up to my question but i decided i should move more into my question.

After the first question I begin to switch it around such as why woman let there self's become victimized and why do women take advantage of men just as well as men do. This is when I start finding more information that led me more into my topic. In the beginning I thought men just take advantage but its actually the same. Men still do have more advantage because women let themselves be the victim. Men and women are both manipulative in many cases. Woman and men can be taking advantage not just sexually but mentally. I say that because words are the most powerful to pursue the other. I really didn't answer my question yet because its just not men in articles I found relates to both so now my question is why do both take advantage and what do they do to take advantage.

Men and women are manipulative in situations that causes them to take advantage. In both cases women and men are becoming victimized. The thing I look at is why let somebody get the best of you to cause you to do something you don't want. If you feel uncomfortable speak up before you become victimized. This could be taken any place such as home, work, school and other surroundings. The men always have the upper hand to take advantage in relationships. women often take advantage in encounters will males such as using them for money or cars. Women fall more for words and man fall for what they lower ego want rather its lust or just casual. When both of these things meet advantage is brought up. Either man or woman can be victimized. Men and women have to learn to say no. To me that's the biggest fear because you never know your life could be in jeopardy.

Now I'm down to my last thought about this topic. This project wasn't so easy as I thought. I did finally get down to the bottom of all parts of my question. I found that men take advantage because mostly the partner or women lets them. I agree with that because women can easily say no but it must be something they want out of it to so at the same time women take advantage also. The one thing I learned is that men manipulate more then women and women lure men in to get materialistic things. Pretty much to answer my question from what I learned. Women take advantage just as well as men do so why do men do this is because the women lets them. Also men can be the victim in some cases. The best way to not become victimized is say no to what you feel is uncomfortable. Being easy and giving in is why men take advantage with their upper ego.

No comments: