Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Final reflection on "Is journalism really what I want to go to school for"

I havn't been writing on here in a minute for the simple reason that I've been thinking very hard on what I want to go to school for and it's really been stressful for me to try and figure it out because I don't want my money to go to waste in college just because I don't know what to do with myself. I've been self evaluating myself in different areas to help narrow down my decision. I've been asing other people what they think, reading comments that other people have left me, sitting at home thinking on my own and I think I've finally come to a conclusion to this whole fiasco. As you've probbably read in my last blog, i had an interest in music as well. I sing in different groups and participate in different musical events. But anyways I've always wanted to just sing or do something pertaining to singing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, my name's Danny and I'm interest in what you've written...I would like to exchange some ideas of your blog.
please visit dannyni.blogspot.com