Thursday, May 1, 2008

Now on to more research....

Now I wanna try to get more into my question. I learned that men do have more advantage, but now I would like to know do you think woman let men take advantage or in some cases do men just lower them in to get what they want. So I took the time to ask some class mates:

First I asked from a female point of view so i asked D Hardy.She agree that some women do because cant nobody make you do something you dont want to do in life.

Next I asked from a male point of view I asked Anthony.He agree that men just lower them in because we know we got the upper hand when it come down to the relationship.

Then I asked Olivia which had a point of view of both parts. Yes i agree because sometime you suspose to let men feel powerful in the relationship. Some women let men brain wash there minds to lead them on and they get what they want.

Finally another male poin of view Corey.I think guys do take avantage,but at the same time all guys arent the same.

Me personally I do agree with there answers. I feel that its the best of both even thoe men do have more power and tend to take more advantage.The women comes in to play because we tend to fall more for words which make us more vunerable to be taken advantage and thats when men get what they want. So I did successfully answer my question.

No comments: