Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Final week:



Now at the end of my research I learned that it equals out on both side women take advantage just as well as men. Men and women are both Manipulative when it comes to both fields. At the beginning I thought it was jus men that take over,but as I got more into the research I learned more myself that I cant just base this research on why do men take advantage of women so I had to go into more details about my question and had to answer other questions such as why women take advantage and why they are victimized.

1 comment:

R'eon said...

i agree. its not just men taking advantage of woman, woman do it to. for example woman always want to date a guy who has alot of money and know that the guy will spend it on them. that is taking advantage of men. we women cant just blame men all the time for taking advantage of us. if we let them its just as much as our fault as theirs.