Monday, April 28, 2008

My journalistic self-examination

Going about my search about "Is journalism really what I want to go to school for"??, i've found some really interesting and helpful things. One of them being self examination. One source stated that you had to examine yourself and know your strengths and weaknesses to be able to know if you would be capable of handling that task. (Yes it's me!) I had to look at myself and think of am i capable of this important job, could i handle the classes, would i start getting lazy as the semester goes on, does this major/career suit me??
admissionssuccess.endlex.com/types/journalism.htm
As i researched i sat and thought about..... Do i even know the definition of journalism?? Well i looked up the defintion and it read, Journalism is learning how to disseminate information fairly, clearly, and concisely, with adgerence to associated press style rules.
www.studentsreview.com/docs/,major_jo.shtml
That definition helped me alot in answering one of my questions and I hope to get to my final question as I do more research.

No comments: