Monday, April 28, 2008

My steps on my journey (Ashley Smith)

There were many places i copuld of looked to find more information in my topic but to start of i went to a sight that gives you alot of info and also gives you other places were you can go to look up pthings for your topic. I started at google.com and from there clicked on many links that lead me to places that showed me and taught me things that i didnt know about. When i got to google i typed in high school bulling andf it pulled up many topics and many different web sites. From there i clicked on a link which took me to cnn.com which has alot of good facts such as bulling tops the list of childrens school troubles and that many students say talking to there parents about what goes on at school or what happened at school does little to ease the stress or pain that person is causing them that it may even cause moore drama cause the parents tend to go to the school and talk to teachers about ot thinking its helping there child but is actually digs the hole dipper for them.And this can lead to stress, low selfesteem and deppression which can cause many problems such as fatal school shootings cause tests show that many kids who have been bulleid or beating up in school a=many times just bottle it up until they burst which cause them to snap and try harming others or even getting even with the people that have put them though hell there hole life in school.bulling can even be taking further if you think about it many who are bullied in school can also be bulled or taunted out of school on-line they are an easy target out of school to. Facts say from netsmartz.org that cyber bulling is a big thing these days and that if not monitured or either takin care of that it can get very out of control. And that it can also reuion friendships cause of the things people may drag you in to. Now cyber bulling is a bog thing and can cause drama what would you do if were being bullied or taunted on-line?

1 comment:

Julz said...

I like the post alot and as for your final question, I don't know what I would do if I was being bullied or taunted online. Maybe if I knew who was doing it I would do something about it, but honestly I don't know. I also agree that sometimes when parents get involve with bulling things can get worst because then the bully bullies them more because they told on them.