Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WHY DO MALES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FEMALES????



Many women nowadays are getting raped emotionally and physically abused and formost disrespected.Why is this? To me it is mostly men that play the important role. Men have the advantage and power over us in many things. Its sad though how nowadays men our taking advange of young woman. Then the thought come to my mind is WHY DO MEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FEMALES??

I chose this topic because as a female growing up into a young women I see how young men are really nowadays. From the stories in the newspaper or hearing about it teaches you alot. Young men nowadays hav no manners and is so disrespectful to females.Most men think they get the best of us,but its sad to say that they do have a advantage over us and thats when they take advantage.WHY WHY WHY????Thats what I say I mean what if it was the other way around.Thats what I want to get to the bottom of.

No comments: