Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Is Business Administration and Is It The Choice For Me?

I first became interested in business administration, when my older brother Josh decided to change his college major of Architecture to study Business Administration. The idea of my brother changing majors, picked at my brain for months. Why would he trade his passion for a suit? After Josh's sudden change of heart, I wanted to know if I would enjoy Business Administration as much as he does, so I decided to it would be my major in college!

I don't know much about Business administration, which might be a problem because that's what I going to college for. All I know is that there's a lot of math involved and I'm OK with that because I'm good with numbers. I also know that when I graduate I will mostly get to wear a suit in my future job, which is awesome! But other than that I am completely ignorant of the topic. I hope to obtain as much information from this project to be able to make an educated decision on my future.

So my question is.....
What is business administration and is it the choice for me?

2 comments:

Chapichupandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chapichupandra said...


Business Administration Education


Business Administration is the best choice of Course for me. This will make us equipped for our future. This will really teach us everything we should know in handling or being involved in certain business.